Wednesday, August 27, 2008

stuff

I took Violet and Calvin with me to Sam's Club and Fareway today. Violet was so excited to be my big helper. She enjoyed sitting in the shopping cart next to Calvin at Sam's. There they have those large carts with spots for 2 kids. Calvin was a pretty good guy the whole time. I had quite a list of things to get from each place, so I asked Violet if she could help me find each thing. First it was chicken, then it was cheese, then it was milk, then it was kleenex, then it was wipes, etc. She got down from the cart to walk with me a few times and was running everywhere she could go. She helped put the milk in the cart....straining to hold it because the gallon was so heavy. Our next trip was at Fareway, and most of the time she sat in the grocery cart section where all the groceries go since Calvin had the seat up front. He just wanted to grab my grocery list out of my hand the whole trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment