Monday, August 28, 2017

Getting school room ready and first day pics

Dave and I decided it was time to dedicate some space officially to school.  I removed my big huge cabinet of a desk which wasn't needed for me anymore, and we bought 4 desks, 4 chairs, some overhead storage, and some corkboards for the kid's walls by their desks.

Eli had so much fun helping me assemble his desk!!


bang!

"I know what to do mom, don't tell me." by the fourth desk leg.

Violet checking out her new space

Eli checking out his school books.


6th grade.  She's studying history from Resurrection to the Reformation

4th Grade.  He's studying the beginning of history to now in big segments, starting with creation/flood, then Egypt...etc.  

2nd grade!  She's studying early american history - Pilgrims and settling of the colonies!

little ELI starting KINDERGARTEN!!!  His book guides him through basic Bible stories for kids, as well as kindergarten level writing, reading, and math.  He loves it and is doing so well!

"The room" redone.  

God sent the flood as a promise He would never flood the earth again.

1 comment: