Thursday, April 28, 2016

Eli's little polka-dotted stuffed animal is named "Dot Table"

...after the "dot table" at McDonald's, of course. :)  I took Vanessa and Eli out for breakfast at McDonald's before preschool Tuesday morning for FUN!!!   (because older sis and bro were at camp, ya know, so we had to go do something special!) 
You should have seen those kids get dressed, sprint for the van, and get buckled in.  I was in the hallway in a towel brushing my teeth about 8:00am when I suggested the idea.  I think they were buckled in at 8:04.  I had to scramble to keep up with `em!  Both got "hotcakes" and sausage.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, just excited kids who love Mac adventures
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun how Eli makes connections with things...the dot table and his dotted stuffed critter!
    Thanks for sharing! Mom

    ReplyDelete