Thursday, October 11, 2007

Starting to feel ready for this baby!

I am now 7 mo pregnant!
I should post a new belly picture. I really feel like this baby moves a LOT more than Violet did while in utero. Maybe my muscles and uterus are more stretched out this time. Who knows. I've been seeing a chiropractor to help me get "balanced" (my right side was really tight!) and loosened up for delivery. I'm attempting a VBAC. I'm feeling 50% confident it'll happen.
So...Violet is crazy. She knows so many words now. We got her a book of First 100 Words and she can point out almost everything. Car, duck, truck, train, milk, ball, baby, blanket, etc...it goes on and on. She likes to say "uck uck!" for "stuck". She says "shoes on! shoes on!" all the time and wants to run around the house in her shoes. Her favorite thing lately is holding anything with a strap on it on her shoulder like a purse.
She got to be with my parents last weekend. Dave and I went to Sara and Andy's wedding in MN. I think my mom and dad had a lot of fun with her!!
She stopped using her left hand to guide the spoon into her mouth. She used to insist on using both hands to spoon food to her mouth, but suddenly she dropped the habit.
She will be 2 very soon!
This baby is still mystery baby! We don't have any names picked out. Its so hard picking names.

No comments:

Post a Comment