Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Blind bakers date challenge

Rachel and Brian gave us a date book of ideas and the first one we scratched off was a challenge to bake a pie together with of one of us blindfolded and the other with sight giving instructions.  We don't have a lot of time in the evenings so I was blindfolded and made the crust, then Dave was blindfolded the next night and made the filling and we baked it.  It was a fun challenge, and the pie we chose to make was peach pie.  The recipe was soooo yummy and it turned out OK!  Here's the recipe we used:


Aaaand for some pics:

We did not have any decent blindfolds that would stay on my head....the initial tie kept falling, so I tied it back around to the front of my face and wowI didn't realize how goofy I looked!







2 comments:

  1. I love you, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!! I missed this one! Hilarious and fun! Mom

    ReplyDelete