Saturday, September 09, 2017

NLXF - end of my second 10-week session

Rachel completed a 10 week session with me!!  She did so good, too!

We attended the "party at the end of the session" on Saturday evening and got a nice surprise.  The trainers choose people for different awards, and Rachel and I won one of them together!  It is called "Do Better Be Better" award and we both won a free 10-week session and a cash prize of $250 we split.  The trainers noticed how we'd improved together, and even noted that we'd invited our dad to start NLXF in Mason City.

Rachel and I with Matt, Luke and Danielle.

This is Danielle (formerly Clark) with Rachel and I.  She's a Mason City tumbling buddy!  Her husband, Matt, is one of the NLXF trainers.



TO BE FAIR AND HONEST -- this is how I look after most workouts.  This was at the end of a kick-boxing gauntlet on Friday and I was absolutely wiped.  I didn't mean to take this pic, actually...I was trying to send a snapchat to Rachel and ended up taking a normal pic on my phone.  It makes me laugh so I kept it.



2 comments:

  1. Way to go Maria! DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did join NLXF in Mason City. Ours was 8 weeks and that amazingly coincidence is 40 days! Almost Biblical! DAD

    ReplyDelete