Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I had leftover fabric, and it turned into a dress for Vanessa!

I shrunk down the pattern I had to make a dress for Vanessa - it was a little easier because I did not patch it, but instead, kept each layer one solid strip of fabric.  I love how it turned out!  This project was low priority...and still took me about three weeks.  She is getting used to wearing dresses still - she can't walk much and gets frustrated when crawling with a big skirt on.  Maybe this will motivate her to walk more.  She took a nap in this dress and when I got her out of bed, she had pulled on the shoulder strap ties and the ties came apart, and the dress was around her waist. So funny!




1 comment:

  1. Ohhh it turned out so good!! Nice job maria. Funny it came out around the waist after nap time. She is still your little hoo-dinie, however that is spelled!!

    ReplyDelete