Saturday, May 31, 2008

stuff!

Some quotes from Violet this morning: "Hi Mama. Where daddy go? Where Calvin go?" "Want Calvin get out of bed!" "Huvry, daddy" "I'm blowing nose, mama" "Got a owie, mama" Last night Dave took a bath with her. She pointed to his penis and said "What dat, daddy?" He said, "Daddy's penis." She felt herself, and said "Violet no have penis!" She then put together the puzzle pieces and said "Calvin has penis, Daddy has penis, Violet no have penis, Mama no have penis!" LOL!! She can sing the whole song "Jesus loves me". A typical rendition (on pretty good tune) would sound like this: "Jesuh wuves me dis I know, for der Bible tell me ho, little one to him belong, dey are weak but he is tong. Yes, Jesuh wuve me, Yes, Jesuh wuve me, Yes, Jesuh wuve me, der Bible tell me ho." Its so darn cute! I started cloth diapering Calvin yesterday. I'm using the microfiber cotton inserts in the BumGenius 2.0 diaper. So far I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment